|

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Anticipation

I went to the dentist on Friday in an extreme amount of pain. My teeth had been killing me for three days and I wasn't able to sleep anymore. Even though I was feeling horrible, it still took some work to get me to go to the dentist.

Once I was there the assistant began grilling me about flossing, brushing and anything else slightly related to the mouth. She then began filling my mouth with cardboard slabs for the x-rays. Then the dentist came in and looked at my teeth. Right away he knew what was going on. He told me that I either have a very bad cavity that needs some serious filling or I've waited to long getting this cavity taken care of and will have to have a root canal.

I 'll be heading in on Tuesday, which means I will have to miss some of my classes, but I can't wait to be done with all this pain. Wish me luck.


Spoon - Anticipation 7"
(Mag Wheel Records)



Anticipation (mp3)
Headz (mp3)



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?