|

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Booksmart Devil

I've been really busy lately with school, so I haven't had any time to post anything. I've been wanting to write a long post about Silversun Pickups but instead I'll give you the Reader's Digest version.

Since Silversun Pickups released "Carnavas" I have not gone a single day without wanting to hear it. You should check it out.



In related news, I have not been able to go a day without listening to the Long Winters album "Putting The Days To Bed".



It's also worth noting that before "Carnavas" came out, I could not stop listening to the Silversun Pickups album "Pikul" (check that one out too).



Maggie and I are going to see Silversun Pickups for my birthday in about two weeks (I can't wait...it's nice to be excited about a band again).
See you there.



Anyway, gotta get back to the studying.


Song Of The Day:
Booksmart Devil - Silversun Pickups



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?