|

Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Dozen Albums For A Dozen Months

I've just finished my classes for this semester so you might think that I'd finally have time to post something interesting here. The truth is that between getting family members off to the airport, shopping for Christmas, helping out with a post-op father and trying to catch up on some much needed sleep, my time today is being spent getting things together for a trip of my own.

Maggie and I are heading to Kansas City (For the last time, it's the one in Missouri) to spend Christmas and New Years with family and friends. While it should be a good time with a lot of laughter, I really can't wait to get to the part of the holiday season where we get to relax and do nothing.

Since my time is short, here's a quick list of the 12 albums that have been in heavy rotation this year (you can do the research yourselves).

12. Mogwai - Mr. Beast






11. Sparklehorse - Dreamt For Light Years In The Belly Of A Mountain






10. The Black Angels - Passover






9. Jeremy Enigk - World Waits






8. Sean Lennon - Friendly Fire






7. The Appleseed Cast - Peregrine






6. The Black Heart Procession - The Spell






5. The Can't See - Coma Comma No More






4. Richard Ashcroft - Keys To The World






3. The Brother Kite - Waiting For The Time To Be Right






2. The Long Winters - Putting The Days To Bed






1. Silversun Pickups - Carnavas








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?